Resources for WesternU researchers:
Please visit the intranet resources for faculty researchers page.
Resources (located on the intranet and must be accessed either from on-campus or via a remote connection).
Safety Training – You must login using your credentials for WesternU.
For faculty researchers looking for a particular form that you can not see listed here:
- Contact the Office of Sponsored Programs,
- or Contact the Office of the Vice President for Research directly at (909) 469-5619, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radiation Safety
- Conflicts of Interest web page.
- View the FCOI in research statement as a PDF or view the WesternU Research Conflict of Interest form
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories – BMBL, 5th edition
- The Guiding Ethic
- Student Research Application Template – 2013
- Summer Student Grant Agreement Form – Example only 2013
- Student Research Application Instructions – 2013 revised
- Institutional Approval (word document)
- Grant Subrecipient Form 9 22 2015
- * Note- Please save the pdf to your computer and then edit with Adobe Reader or Acrobat. The features of the form will not behave correctly with a web browser)
This page was updated on 10/22/2015